BOOK NOW for your free place on one of our 2023/2024 Showcase Events!
2023-2024 SHOWCASE EVENTS - SEE ABOVE FOR DATES.
***Limited space on the Spring Term Showcase***
The free showcase events are designed for us to work in partnership with you to evaluate what is working well in your current phonics and early reading teaching and what you could introduce to ensure all children become confident readers.
Outline of the morning:
- Research-based approach to reviewing your current practice in school
- Opportunities to see phonics being taught and then applied through decodable books
- Practical activities and sharing of good practice by Literacy Specialists from our Hub Team
- Review of resources available to teach phonics and early reading
- Support with action planning (supply cover can be funded by the Hub to cover costs) with potential to access funding for further training and resources
- Opportunity to access a phonics/early reading audit personalised to your school
Who should attend?
One Headteacher / senior leader, with a follow up event for a EYFS/KS1//Phonics Leaders from their schools.